What is LAFTA?
Founded in 1995, Louisville Area Fiber and Textile Artists (LAFTA) is an anization of visual artists whose work encompasses a variety of surface design and construction techniques, focusing on fibers, textiles and beads.
Our mission is to provide support to our members and to increase community awareness of fiber and textile art.
- Monthly meeting at St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 2822 Frankfort Ave.
- This month's program is a presentation by selected members who primarily work with wool.
- If you have wool items you would like to share, please bring them for show and tell. There will be time for general show and tell as well.?
- Monthly meeting at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 2822 Frankfort Ave., Louisville.
- Presentation of the results from the Kerr Grabowski workshop.
- Bring items for grab bag and show and tell.